10/8 Arrive & Drive Event – Weather Update

StormCloud

We are watching the weather for this weekend closely and will make a decision about our Arrive & Drive event tomorrow morning (10/7).

If we need to reschedule, we will hold the event on Sunday 10/9 instead.

All pre-registrations should arrive at your scheduled time, if you are able. If you are not able to keep your pre-registration time slot, please arrive whenever you can and we will make sure to work you in.

If you have any questions, please email AndreaThomasNC@yahoo.com.