Reminders To All Members & Visitors
- NCQMA is a beautiful, state-of-the-art facility, and one of the best in the country! Please be considerate and respectful of our facility and remember to clean up your pit area, discard all trash in trash containers, discard cigarette butts in cigarette containers, and refrain from discarding trash under the bleachers.
- Smoking is only allowed in designated areas.
- Walking and/or sitting along the concrete retaining walls surrounding the track is prohibited.
- Throwing of rocks anywhere on NCQMA property is not allowed.
- Dogs are welcome at NCQMA, but are not allowed within the fenced in area of the race track. Please dispose of any dog fecal matter appropriately.
- No motorized scooters of any kind are permitted on the grounds of NCQMA.
- No playing football or riding bikes, skateboards, scooters, or green machines inside any of the fenced in areas of the speedway, including the pit area, bleacher area, rest room area, and anywhere leading to the tower and/or rest rooms during practice and/or racing.
- Helmets are required for anyone on scooters, bikes, skateboards, green machines, Heely’s, etc.
- No open toed shoes are allowed in the hot chute or on the racing surface during practice or racing.
- No one under the age of 16 is allowed in the hot chute area while cars are on the track.
- Only handlers that are USAC members and have signed the insurance waiver and received a wristband are allowed in the hot chute area.
- All race cars and equipment must undergo a safety inspection by the NQMA Safety Director prior to practicing and/or racing.
- It is every handler’s responsibility to know and understand the NCQMA and USAC policies, rules, and regulations.